21tv
[±è¸íÇõ] ´Ù½Ã µè´Â ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç ¼³±³ - »çµµÇàÀü °...
[¹Ú¼ºÀÏ] [05/19] ¿©ÀÚ¿© ³× ¹ÏÀ½ÀÌ Å©µµ´Ù (¸¶15:21...
[À̱¤¿ì] [05/19] ´Ù ³»°Ô·Î ¿À¶ó(2) (¸¶11:28~30)
[À±¹®±â] [08/19] ¹«³ÊÁø ³ª¶ó (¿­¿Õ±âÇÏ 17Àå 1Àý ~...
[À̵¿¿ø] ¿¡½º´õ¼­ °­ÇØ 6 - ¿¡½º´õ 5Àå
[µ¿Àιè] [12/29] Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» À§ÇÏ¿© (»ç 43Àå ...
[±³°èÀÚ·á½Ç] ¼¼°è»ç ¼Ó¿¡¼­ º» 3.1¿îµ¿ / ±è¿ëÁ÷ ±³¼ö ...
±âµ¶±³°¡ º¸´Â Â÷º°±ÝÁö¹ý - Á¦¼ºÈ£ ±³¼ö ...
°Ç°­ÇÑ °¡Á¤È¸º¹ ¹æ¾È / °í¸íÁø ¸ñ»ç (¼ö¿ø...
[¼Û¿ëÇÊ] ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ Ä¡À¯ »ç¿ª
[À¯°üÁö] (0121) ½ÅÃÌ(ãæõ½)±³È¸(ȲÇصµ ¼ÛÈ­±º)
[±³°èÁöµµÀÚ´ë´ã] »õº®±âµµ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¿µ¼ºÀ» ¿°¿øÇϸç - ´ë´ãÀÚ...
[±³È¸¼ø·Ê] [´Ù»ç¶ûħ·Ê±³È¸] ¹ÏÀ½°ú Àγ» (È÷10:36-39...
[´ë³óÁ¦Àϱ³È¸] Çսɱ⵵ÀÇ ´É·Â (Çà12:1-1...
[±¸¿øÀÇ ±â»Ý±³È¸] Çϳª´Ô²² ³ª¾Æ°¡´Â ¹ÏÀ...
-

¹æ¼Û 

µ¿¿µ»ó  

Loving the Lord, Loving the church (John 21:15-17) - Mahsuk Jubilee Mission Church

It is so good for me to come back and meet you again and have Sunday worship service together with you. I was here in August 2009 and delivered a message entitled ¡°What is the life all about.¡± I was here in April. 2011 and delivered a message entitled ¡°Happy dwellers in the house of the Lord.¡± I was here in January 2013 and delivered a message entitled ¡°Goodness of affliction and suffering.¡± Today I am going to deliver a message entitled ¡°Loving the Lord, Loving the church.¡± I often say that life is meeting and sharing. Today we are meeting together and we are sharing the words of God and grace of God.

I believe that the most precious and most blessed thing in the world is loving the Lord and loving the church. Jesus summarized the teachings of the Old Testament in two sentences. ¡°Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.¡±(Matt. 22:37-39). Jesus asked the most important question to Simon Peter whether he loves Jesus three times as the following (John 21:15-17). "Simon son of John, do you truly love me more than these?" "Simon son of John, do you truly love me?" "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Then Jesus committed him a most important task of taking care of and feeding his sheep that is the church members three times as the following. "Feed my lambs." "Take care of my sheep." "Feed my sheep.

The most precious and most blessed thing in the world is loving the Lord and loving the church. It is because the Lord Jesus Christ loved us and died for us on the cross. It is because the church is the body of the Lord Jesus Christ which was bought through the blood of Jesus and built by Him. It is because the church is the place towards which the eyes, ear and heart of God the Father are always directing. It is also because the church is the temple where the Holy Spirit is always present.

Through the grace of God I have come to love the Lord and his church from my childhood. I really loved the church when I was a small boy. In North Korea all the students were ordered to come to the school even on Sundays. I did not, however, go to the school on Sundays. I went to the church and worshipped God on every Sunday. I was, therefore, punished at school every Monday. I was sometimes suspended from school. I did not care about. I just loved the Lord and I just loved the church more than anything. I stayed in the church all day long till night.

Finally I decided to leave North Korea and decided to come to the south in order to have the freedom to worship on Sundays. I went to see my father who was in prison. My father was a pastor in North Korea and was imprisoned. I told my father that I wanted to go to the south to have a freedom of worship on Sundays. My father looked at me for a while and told me that I could go. My mother who loved me so much was weeping and told me that I could go. I left my home; I left my beloved mother and father in order to gain freedom of worship on Sundays. In August 1948 when I was 11 years old, I crossed the border line in the darkness. We were, however, detected by the North Korean soldiers. We were ordered to stop and hold hands up. We were threatened to be shot. The adults all stopped and held hands up. I could not stop. It was because I had a clear and definite reason and purpose to cross the border. I kept running towards the south. I was the only one who was running towards the south. I was not afraid. I even felt a kind of thrill. I made it to cross the border and arrived in South Korea.

When I arrived in Seoul, Korea I met my aunt and began to live with my aunt. She took care of me well. But I was weeping at night because I missed my dear mother and father so much. I was, however, grateful and happy. It was because I gained full freedom of going to the church and staying there all day long to worship God and to do some services every Sunday. During the ¡°Korean war¡± period from 1950 to 1953 I lived in Taegu and enjoyed full freedom of going to the church and staying all day long to worship God and to do some services in the church every Sunday. I never missed even going to the early morning prayer meeting in the church during the three years of my staying in Taegu.

Even though I lived a life of a motherless and fatherless orphan, I lived a life of a happy boy. I carried a kind of positive and optimistic temperament and character. I was a kind of mischievous child. Most of my friends did not think that I was a motherless and fatherless orphan. God blessed my life so much. I studied at the best middle school, best high school and best university in Korea. When I was a high school and college student I came to involve more deeply in various kind of ministries and services in the churches. I taught children as a Sunday school teacher. I did various kinds of services in the church as the general secretary of the high school student group. I did street evangelism in the afternoon of Sundays. I helped poor people around the church. I even planted a new small church when I was a high school and college student.

After graduation from the Seoul National University I went to the USA to study and to become a good pastor and to become a good professor. The purpose of my life was serving the Lord and serving the church. I was loving the Lord and loving the church. God blessed my life so much. During my stay in the USA for 12 years I did not want anything. As David confessed ¡°The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want¡±(Ps 23:1), I have also confessed as the following. ¡°The LORD is my shepherd; I did not want and I shall not want¡±

I still believe and confess as the following. The most precious and most blessed thing in the world is loving the Lord and loving the church. The apostle Paul gave us warning that in the last days people will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God. ¡°There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God¡±(2 Tim. 3:1-4). The apostle John urged us not to love the world or anything in the world. ¡°Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him¡±(I John 2:15). Loving the Lord and loving the church is most important and most precious.

The believers of the Jerusalem church loved the Lord and loved the church more than anything and more than anyone. Now I am going to describe the pictures of the believers of the Jerusalem church. How did they love the Lord and the church? I am going to describe in five points.

Firstly, they devoted themselves to meet together in the church. ¡°Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts¡±(Acts. 2:46). Meeting is very important. Bible is a book of stories of meeting. The believers of the Jerusalem church did not meet just on Sundays or Wednesdays. They continued to meet every day in the church. It was because they loved the Lord and loved the church more than their homes or working places. Luke chapter two describes an old lady who never left the church but worshipped day and night fasting and praying in the church. ¡°There was also a prophetess, Anna, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was very old; she had lived with her husband seven years after her marriage, and then was a widow until she was eighty four. She never left the temple but worshiped night and day, fasting and praying.¡±(Luke 2:36,37). It is so precious and beautiful to love the church and come to the church often. The baby Samuel went to the house of the Lord and lived there. Samuel loved the Lord and loved the house of the Lord and he was so much beloved and blessed by God. It is so precious and beautiful to love the church and come to the church often.  

Secondly, the believers of the Jerusalem church devoted themselves to prayer. ¡°They devoted themselves to prayer¡±(Acts 2:42). They devoted themselves to prayer even before the Holy Spirit descended and even before the Jerusalem church was born. The 120 disciples of Jesus obeyed the last words of Jesus, met together and went upstairs to the room and devoted themselves to prayer. ¡°They all joined together constantly in prayer, along with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brothers¡±(Acts 1:14). The Jerusalem church began with prayers and continued with prayers. It is because Jesus said that "My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations¡±(Mark 11:17). Jesus told his disciples to pray before he went up to heaven. ¡°He gave them this command: Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about¡±(Acts 1:4). They devoted themselves to prayer for ten days. While they were praying the Holy Spirit descended and the Jerusalem church was born. Even after the church was born they continued to devote themselves to prayer. ¡°They devoted themselves to prayer¡±(Acts 2:42). It was because they loved the Lord and they loved the church. Later the twelve apostles declared as the following. ¡°We will give our attention to prayer and the ministry of the word."(Acts 6:4). Samuel also devoted himself to prayer. It was because Samuel loved the Lord and loved the house of Lord. The believers of the Jerusalem church devoted themselves to prayer. It was because they loved the Lord and loved the church more than their homes or working places.

Thirdly, the believers of the Jerusalem church devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching. ¡°They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching¡±(Acts 2:42). It was because they loved the Lord and loved the church. God the Father is pleased when we come to listen to the words of the Lord. ¡°Samuel replied: Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the voice of the LORD? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams.¡±(I Sam 15:22). Jesus was so much pleased when Mary of Bethany devoted herself to listen to the sayings of Jesus. ¡°As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord's feet listening to what he said. But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, Lord, don't you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me! Martha, Martha, the Lord answered, you are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her."(Lk 10:38-42). The believers of Jerusalem church followed the footsteps of Mary and devoted themselves to listen to the teachings of the Apostles.

Fourthly, the believers of the Jerusalem church devoted themselves to the fellowship. ¡°They devoted themselves to the fellowship and to the breaking of bread¡±(Acts 2:42). It was because they loved the Lord and loved the church. The Psalmist described that God is so much pleased to see we brothers and sisters have fellowship together. ¡°How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! For there the LORD bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.¡±(Ps. 133:1,3). Jesus also told us to love our neighbors as well as enemies and maintain close fellowship in peace and harmony. Jesus had a close fellowship even with tax collectors and sinners. ¡°While Jesus was having dinner at Matthew's house, many tax collectors and sinners came and ate with him and his disciples.¡±(Matt 9:10). Jerusalem church fulfilled and practiced what Jesus taught and practiced. They had close and intimate fellowship with thousands of multi-cultural and multi-racial and multi-national peoples from fourteen or fifteen different countries. ¡°Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts¡°(Act 2:41,44,46). It was really wonderful and amazing picture. That was the beautiful picture of the Jerusalem church. If there is no close and intimate fellowship in the church that is not a real church bought by the blood of Jesus Christ and present by the Holy Spirit and blessed by God the Father.

Fifthly, the believers of the Jerusalem church devoted themselves to the ministry of love, relief and service. ¡°They began selling their property and possessions and were sharing them with all, as anyone might have need.¡±(Acts 2:45). It was because they loved the Lord and loved the church. They knew that the Lord Jesus wanted them to love people and to do the ministry of relief and service. Jesus taught them as the following. "Which of these three do you think proved to be a neighbor to the man who fell into the robbers' hands? And he said, The one who showed mercy toward him. Then Jesus said to him, Go and do the same."(Lk 10:36,37). ¡°Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.¡±(Matt 25:40). "If I then, the Lord and the Teacher, washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet¡±(John 13:14). "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."(Mk 10:45). God the Father also wanted to receive sacrifices of love and relief rather than the sacrifices of rams, cattle, bulls, lams and goats. "What are your multiplied sacrifices to me? Says the LORD. I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams And the fat of fed cattle; And I take no pleasure in the blood of bulls, lambs or goats. So when you spread out your hands in prayer, I will hide my eyes from you; Yes, even though you multiply prayers, I will not listen Your hands are covered with blood. Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Remove the evil of your deeds from My sight Cease to do evil, Learn to do good; Seek justice, Reprove the ruthless, Defend the orphan, Plead for the widow¡±(Is 1:11,15-17). God continued to stress the importance of the sacrifices of love, relief and service. "Is this not the fast which I choose, To loosen the bonds of wickedness, To undo the bands of the yoke, And to let the oppressed go free And break every yoke? "Is it not to divide your bread with the hungry And bring the homeless poor into the house; When you see the naked, to cover him; And not to hide yourself from your own flesh?¡±(Is 58:5,6).

The believers of the Jerusalem church continued to devote themselves to the ministry of love, relief and service. ¡°And the congregation of those who believed were of one heart and soul; and not one of them claimed that anything belonging to him was his own, but all things were common property to them. For there was not a needy person among them, for all who were owners of land or houses would sell them and bring the proceeds of the sales and lay them at the apostles' feet, and they would be distributed to each as any had need.¡±(Atcs 4:32,34,35). The believers of the Jerusalem church continued to devote themselves to the ministry of love, relief and service. It was because they knew that God the Father and God the Son wanted them to do the ministry of love, relief and service. It was because they knew that one of the most important tasks of the church was doing the ministry of love, relief and service.

I am going to summarize my message. I believe that the most precious and most blessed thing in the world is loving the Lord and loving the church. The believers of the Jerusalem church loved the Lord and loved the church more than anything and anyone. I described the pictures of the believers of the Jerusalem church with five points. Firstly, they devoted themselves to meet together in the church. Secondly, the believers of the Jerusalem church devoted themselves to prayer. Thirdly, the believers of the Jerusalem church devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching. Fourthly, the believers of the Jerusalem church devoted themselves to the fellowship. Fifthly, the believers of the Jerusalem church devoted themselves to the ministry of love, relief and service.

What we will have to do our best while we live on earth is not to love the world or ourselves. What we will have to do our best is loving the Lord who died on the cross and shed bloods for us and loving the church which was bought through the bloods of Jesus. I love the hymn so much. I love Thy kingdom, Lord, The house of Thine abode, The church our blessed Redeemer saved With His own precious blood. When I was a high school boy I was attending a revival meeting in the mountain led by the Rev. Kim Chee Sun and was singing the hymn I was so much moved by the words of ¡°I love Thy kingdom, Lord, The house of Thine abode, The church our blessed Redeemer saved With His own precious blood¡± I was weeping and crying for about 20 minutes. I was pledging myself to love the church more than anything. I was weeping and crying. Shall we sing together that hymn together?

I love Thy kingdom, Lord, The house of Thine abode, The church our blessed Redeemer saved With His own precious blood.

I love Thy church, O God. Her walls before Thee stand, Dear as the apple of Thine eye, And graven on Thy hand.

Forever my tears shall fall, For her my prayers ascend; To her my cares and toils be given Till toils and cares shall end.

Beyond my highest joy I prize her heavenly ways, Her sweet communion, solemn vows, Her hymns of love and praise.

Sure as Thy truth shall last, To Zion shall be given The brightest glories earth can yield, And brighter bliss of Heaven.

QR Code - QR Äڵ带 »ç¿ëÇÏ½Ã¸é ¸ð¹ÙÀÏ¿¡¼­ º¸½Ç ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

-->

¹øÈ£
Á¦¸ñ
±Û¾´ÀÌ
µî·ÏÀÏ
21TV
1172   [08/15] ÀºÇý¿Í »ç¶û°ú ÀÚÀ¯¸¦ ºÎ¾îÁֽô ¼ºÀÚ ¿¹¼ö´Ô (¿ä 1:14, ¿ä 13:34,35, ´ª 4:18,19) - ûÁÖ ¾ç¼º±³È¸      21TV 2021/08/16
1171   Life of contentment and joy (Phil.4:10-13) - Kuro Karibong Philippine Church      21TV 2010/05/19
  Loving the Lord, Loving the church (John 21:15-17) - Mahsuk Jubilee Mission Church      21TV 2014/03/31
1169   The life and ministry of Jesus¡¯ mission (John1:14) - East Asia Sports Leadership School Opening Ceremony(ÁÁÀºÀÌ¿ô±³È¸)      21TV 2013/04/08
1168   [¿ø·Î ¹× ÁöµµÀÚ ÃÊû¿¹¹è] ¸Ó¸®ÅÐ ±îÁö ´Ù ¼¼½ÃµíÀÌ (¸¶10:28~33) - ¸²Àνĸñ»ç      21tv 2006/11/14
1167   ³ª±×³×ó·³ (Àλý Ä¥µµÀÇ »î) È÷11:13,14, º¦Àü2:11 - ÀÌ·¹±³È¸      21TV 2014/03/24
1166   ³ªÀÇ °¨»ç (°íÈÄ9:15)      21tv 2006/11/28
1165   ³»°Ô º£Çª½Å Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ÀºÇý(6) - ÁËÀÎÁßÀÇ ±«¼ö¸¦ Ã漺µÈ Á÷ºÐÀڷΠ     21tv 2005/09/27
1164   ³»°ÔºÎ¸£Â¢À¸¶ó (·½33:1-3)      21tv 2004/02/24
1163   ´ÙÀ­ÀÇ ´«¹° À̾߱â (È÷11:32,33, ½Ã16:6, 56:8 )      21tv 2006/03/22

1 [2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10]..[118] [´ÙÀ½ 10 °³]

http://21tv.org/bbs/zboard.php?id=kangbyun