21tv

À̸§  
  ÀÚ·á½Ç (ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 2003/03/25
Á¦¸ñ  
 [ÀÚ·á] Jill Phillips

Jill Phillips

J I L L ' S - B I O
Jill Phillips grew up in Chesapeake, Virginia, where she learned her love for music at an early age. She sang in church and school choirs, participated in band, and studied piano before moving to Nashville to attend Belmont University. She went on to graduate from Belmont with a degree in Commercial Music Vocal Performance.

Jill met her husband, Andy Gullahorn, while attending Belmont, and they married in August of 1998. Soon after, Jill signed a recording contract with Word Records and released her self-titled debut album in August of 1999. The album was produced by Grammy award-winning songwriter Wayne Kirkpatrick, also known for his work with Amy Grant, Garth Brooks, Michael W. Smith, and Susan Ashton. "It was the honesty of her songs, the charm of her voice, and the strength of her character that drew me to her. I knew that being involved with someone like that would be time well spent," says Wayne. Jill and Andy spent the summer and fall of 1999 promoting the album opening for the band Caedmon's Call on their 40 Acres tour. Jill was also featured on the cover of the October 1999 issue of Contemporary Christian Music magazine with Bebo Norman as one of Christian music's new up and coming artists.

[Discography]

Jill Phillips 1999 Word Records
Producer: Wayne Kirkpatrick
Engineer: jb
Players: Wayne Kirkpatrick, Andy Gullahorn, Gordon Kennedy, Shawn Pelton, Jimmie Lee Sloas, Chris McHugh, Craig Young, Jerry Douglas, Matt Stanfield

The Mercy Project
2000 Word Entertainment
Producer: Jeff Borders
¡°Love is Relentless¡± written by Jeff and Gayla Borders

Your King Has Come
2000 Detuned Radio Records
¡°It Came Upon the Midnight Clear¡±

Wow 2000
1999 EMI/Word/Provident
Featuring "I Am"

[ÀÚ·á] All Together Separate
[ÀÚ·á] Knowdaverbs