21tv

À̸§  
  ÀÚ·á½Ç (ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 2003/03/25
Á¦¸ñ  
 [ÀÚ·á] Shine MK - 4ȸ ¹æ¼Û (ƯÁý)

ShineMK / Let Your Light So Shine

SHINEmk has been hard at work. Since releasing their Reunion Records debut Do It Right a little over a year ago, the girls from Milton Keynes, UK have been caught up in a whirlwind of activity. They'e contributed the main theme to the Left Behind?movie, performed in front of over 30,000 people on the highly anticipated Left Behind?tour - which made its way through Nashville, Houston, San Antonio, and many other large cities, and are currently hard at work on their sophomore album, which is set to release in July.

Natasha, Hanne, Loretta, and Nicola are all passionate about their calling. They are desperate to see lives changed forever. Because of their involvement and dedication with the public school system, over 10,000 students in the UK have been reached by their message of Hope and hundreds of students have made a decision for Christ. The girls are firmly committed to their ministry in the UK, scheduling all tours and appearances around their busy school schedule. But their commitment doesn't stop there?they make follow-up visits to plug each student into a church and conduct follow-up courses, extending the relationships and accountability that lead so many of the youth to become <Disciples of Christ.?/P>

As a part of their U.S. invasion, SHINEmk has made appearances at AtlantaFest, Creation Festival, and KLTY뭩 Celebrate Freedom in Dallas. They'e performed for more than 500,000 people and have influenced more than 5,000 decisions for Christ?and that's just the beginning. Hot on the heels of two Dove nominations (Rap/Hip-Hop/Dance Song of the Year and Rap/Hip-Hop/Dance Album of the Year), the girls from across the pond are continuing to expand their audience here in the states.

With a genuine passion for their calling to share Christ with the younger generation, it's quite evident that these young ladies have taken Matthew 5:16 to heart... 밚et your light shine before men that they may see?and praise Your father in heaven.?/P>

Provided by Reunion Records

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShineMK

SHINEMK are Loretta, Hanne, Natasha and Nicola. They're four fun-loving girls with big voices and big hearts for Jesus, and we'd like to introduce them all to you!

Natasha and Loretta have both sung backing vocals for various artists, such as Diana Ross, Gary Barlow and 911, on Top Of The Pops, a national television show in the UK. Natasha and Loretta also sang backing for Sting and M People at the 1995 Brit Awards. The band has been professionally trained at the School Of Creative Ministries. They've influenced well over 100 decisions made for Christ in the Milton Keynes area alone!

Loretta Andrews
Age 24
From Milton Keynes, UK
Famous for sleeping with her eyes open
Likes food, animals, the sky
Formerly sang with the World Wide Message Tribe
"I loved touring the world with the band I was in and the other singing work I do, which has got me on Top Of The Pops many times. That was all great fun, but still nothing excites me as much as seeing young people's lives changed by God."

Hanne Pettersen
Age 22
From Oslo, Norway
Famous for speaking lots of languages, including "dog"
Likes dogs, shopping, snow boarding
"Being a Christian has changed my life forever, definitely for the better. I feel I have so much I want to pass on to teens about God and how great he is."

Natasha Andrews
Age 24
From Milton Keynes, UK
Happily married to husband Gareth
Famous for being late
Likes chocolate, dalmations
"I've always wanted to work with music and singing, but also tell people about what I feel is the coolest thing in my life - God. SHINEMK is a great opportunity for me to do that."

Nicola Rodgers
Age 22
From Northampton (originally Barnsley), UK
Famous for laughing (when she shouldn't)
Likes laughing, dogs, chocolate mousse
"I get so excited about working in the schools! I hope our music and teaching really inspires kids as well as gives them a clearer idea of God."

[ÀÚ·á] Rachael Lampa - 4ȸ ¹æ¼Û
[ÀÚ·á] Tommy Walker - 3ȸ¹æ¼Û

[ccm´º½º] 21tv Âù¾çÇÁ·Î±×...