21tv
[±è¸íÇõ] ´Ù½Ã µè´Â ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç ¼³±³ - »çµµÇàÀü °...
[¹Ú¼ºÀÏ] [04/21] ÀÏ°ö° ´Þ¿¡ ¿¹·ç»ì·½¿¡ ¸ðÀÎÁö¶ó ...
[À̱¤¿ì] [04/21] ¿äÇÑ¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© (¸¶11:1~10)
[À±¹®±â] [08/19] ¹«³ÊÁø ³ª¶ó (¿­¿Õ±âÇÏ 17Àå 1Àý ~...
[À̵¿¿ø] ¿¡½º´õ¼­ °­ÇØ 6 - ¿¡½º´õ 5Àå
[µ¿Àιè] [12/29] Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» À§ÇÏ¿© (»ç 43Àå ...
[±³°èÀÚ·á½Ç] ¼¼°è»ç ¼Ó¿¡¼­ º» 3.1¿îµ¿ / ±è¿ëÁ÷ ±³¼ö ...
±âµ¶±³°¡ º¸´Â Â÷º°±ÝÁö¹ý - Á¦¼ºÈ£ ±³¼ö ...
°Ç°­ÇÑ °¡Á¤È¸º¹ ¹æ¾È / °í¸íÁø ¸ñ»ç (¼ö¿ø...
[¼Û¿ëÇÊ] ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ Ä¡À¯ »ç¿ª
[À¯°üÁö] (0121) ½ÅÃÌ(ãæõ½)±³È¸(ȲÇصµ ¼ÛÈ­±º)
[±³°èÁöµµÀÚ´ë´ã] »õº®±âµµ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¿µ¼ºÀ» ¿°¿øÇϸç - ´ë´ãÀÚ...
[±³È¸¼ø·Ê] [´Ù»ç¶ûħ·Ê±³È¸] ¹ÏÀ½°ú Àγ» (È÷10:36-39...
[´ë³óÁ¦Àϱ³È¸] Çսɱ⵵ÀÇ ´É·Â (Çà12:1-1...
[±¸¿øÀÇ ±â»Ý±³È¸] Çϳª´Ô²² ³ª¾Æ°¡´Â ¹ÏÀ...
-

À̸§  
  21TV (ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 2009/11/05
Á¦¸ñ  
 11-08

BUT GOD . . . ! (Part I: A FAMILY PROBLEM)
Genesis 50:15-21
Dr. Glenn A. Jent, Pastor

INTRODUCTION
        When bad circumstances happen (as they surely will), people ask many questions. What am I supposed to think? How am I supposed to react? How should I interpret them? Is it God¡¯s fault? How can a good and righteous God allow such things to happen to His children? If God is all powerful, why doesn¡¯t He stop these things from happening? Why doesn¡¯t God do SOMETHING? Since He doesn¡¯t, is God really God?
        The answers to such questions can be found in God¡¯s perfect Book—the Holy Bible. Our text and Genesis chapters 37-50 explain much to help our understanding.
I.        THE SETTING
1.        Difficult family relationships lead to serious problems: Bad parenting.
2.        Serious problems lead to significant breakdowns: Brotherly hatred.
II.        THE SEVERITY
1.        Difficult brokenness leads to serious considerations: Get rid of Joseph.
2.        Serious considerations lead to significant consequences: Joseph sold into slavery.
III.        THE STRUGGLE
1.        Difficult circumstances lead to serious questions.
Did Joseph question God¡¯s Love? Did he ask why God did not intervene?
Did he accuse God of being unfair? Did he question God¡¯s existence?
The presupposition: God should keep all bad things from happening!
2.        Serious questions lead to significant discoveries.
God, to be true to His creative act, must allow man freedom to choose & act—i.e., according to His creative act in giving man free will. God will not manipulate us!
When people make bad decisions, bad things tend to happen. Don¡¯t blame God!
Perhaps you wonder why God doesn¡¯t do SOMETHING about bad events. In our hurt, anger, and frustration, we sometimes fail to see God¡¯s hand or even to see God.
IV.        THE SOLUTION
1.        Difficult burdens over time lead to serious guilt and shame for the brothers.
2.        Serious guilt and shame were replaced with prosperity for Joseph (cycle broken).
CONCLUSION
        Satan sought to destroy this young man who demonstrated such great promise,     BUT GOD¡¦! God was at work to bring good out of this evil event. Joseph was placed in Potiphar¡¯s home where he became the manager of all of his business. God turned this evil circumstance into a powerful blessing!
        What, then, is the meaning of all of this? Paul presents the principle (Romans 8:28):
                And we know that in all things God works for the good of those
                who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.
Here are some lessons we can learn from our message today:
1.        Good and bad circumstances are a part of life—some caused by self, some by others.
2.        God is able to produce good results in the midst of bad circumstances, or even the worst of circumstances.
3.        There is a limitation placed upon God¡¯s ability to work good for us:
        (1) We must love God (wholeheartedly, unconditionally).
        (2) We must be called according to His purpose (or seeking to be in the Will of God).
God wants to act—to work in our lives—to bring good out of evil! Only you and I can keep God from doing it! Not Satan! Not our enemies! Only you and I! So stop complaining! Stop questioning! If you want God to do SOMETHING, simply love God and seek His will.

11-22
08/30