21tv

À̸§  
  ÀÚ·á½Ç (ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 2003/03/25
Á¦¸ñ  
 [ÀÚ·á] Cheri Keaggy

Cheri Keaggy

Worship is the only gift we can bring to God that He Himself has not first given to us. -Isobel Ralston

The discovery of this gift - and her own unique expressions of worship - is nothing new for Christian recording artist, Cheri Keaggy. The discovery began when, as a novice worship coordinator for her local church, Cheri flipped through endless music books, look-ing for songs that would best express the pastor's sermon on Psalm 91. When she didn't find what she was looking for, her husband suggested she write something of her own. Skeptical of her songwriting abilities, Cheri gave it her best, and within one afternoon "You, Oh Lord, Are My Refuge" was born. She taught it to the worship band that evening, and on Sunday the song became a part of the worship at her church.

But that was just the beginning.

Three albums, eight number one songs and a Dove Award later, Cheri Keaggy is recognized as a mainstay in the adult contempo-rary and inspirational genres. She has written every song on each of her albums with the exception of two, which she co-wrote one with Randy Stonehill and the other with Charlie Peacock. Her music expresses the reality of her walk with God. Honest songs with timeless truths.

"There Is Joy in the Lord" finds Cheri taking a short break from her normal recording to reflect on and reintroduce the songs first born in her heart, songs of praise penned specifically for worshipers. "This is not a departure or a change of direction," says Cheri. "It's something we've wanted to do from the beginning, to have all my worship material on one recording." Produced by Billy Batstone, Tommy Coomes and Eddie Keaggy (known for their work with the Maranatha Praise Band, Greg Laurie's Harvest Crusades, Franklin Graham Crusades and Promise Keepers), "There Is Joy in the Lord" is a collection of upbeat, passion-filled songs for worship, presented in a "praise band friendly" format. Easy to sing, easy to play, and easy to teach, the record progresses much like a contemporary worship service would, from the call to worship in "We Have Come to Worship Him" to the praise and adoration of "Glory Be" to the consecration of "I Want to Follow You" and meaningful communion in "In Remembrance of Me."

"Because of the role I had, being in charge of the worship at my church, a lot of my early songs were worship songs easy to learn and full of specific scriptural truths," Cheri says. "On this album, we wanted to highlight those songs in a new way and in the way they were originally intended, as a tool for the worship leader." But beyond that purpose, Cheri's latest album is intended as a soundtrack for worship, regardless of setting. "One of the things I've learned is that my idea of worship was so small," she says. "As a child I equated worship with singing in church, but He has shown me that worship is so much broader. The trees of the fields clap their hands. I worship Him when I look at Him in wonder, and I may not be singing a note. Worship is so much more about the heart condition than anything else.

"My writing comes out of a personal relationship with the Lord. That's my whole worldview - Christ in me. So my songs come from that place of humility, that place of looking not at myself but at Him and all He's done."

To write from an honest place-whether out of worship experience or other life experiences-requires the vision to see what God is teaching, where God is at work in the day-to-day. "When we began thinking about this record, the first thing that came to mind was this notion of taking time out to worship," she says. "We miss so much of what God has for us because we're consumed with the stuff of life, the busyness."

Cheri recalls a specific instance when that truth was made plain. Working around the house, doing laundry and dishes and going through her "to do" list, she had barely noticed the first snow flurries of winter, an event she'd anxiously awaited for days. As she stood in the kitchen, she felt the Lord prompting her, "Cheri, you've waited for this. If you will stop you will see. I've got all these things to show you, but you need to be looking for where I am working." "That snowfall," she says in retrospect, "was a worship experience."

"I hope the songs on "There Is Joy in the Lord" will give voice to all of life's moments like that," she says, "a worshipful pause from life's hectic pace. These songs aren't just for singing at church, but for all of us, for busy people who really want to make time for God in the everyday, at home, in the car, wherever we choose to worship Him."

Time to discover the gift of worship and to discover anew that there is, indeed, joy in the Lord.

DISCOGRAPHY
1999 There Is Joy In The Lord: The Worship Songs of Cheri Keaggy
1997 What Matters Most
1995 My Faith Will Stay
1994 Child Of The Father

AIRPLAY
Not With Jesus #1 INSP
Heaven's On My Mind #1 AC
My Faith Will Stay #1 AC
Open My Heart #1 AC/CHR
Sweet Peace Of God #1 INSP
In Remembrance Of Me #1 INSP
Make My Life An Altar #1 AC
You, Oh Lord, Are My Refuge #1 INSP
Little Boy On His Knees #2 INSP
Lay It Down #2 AC/INSP

AWARDS
1998 GMA Dove Award Winner for Special Event Album of the Year for her contribution to "God With Us"
1997 GMA Dove Award Nomination for Inspirational Album of the Year "My Faith Will Stay"
1995 GMA Dove Award Nomination for New Artist of the Year

SONGWRITING
Cheri has written or co-written each song on her four recordings

OTHER
Cheri is a spokesperson for M.O.P.S. International (Mothers Of Preschoolers) a Christian, nonprofit organization designed for mothers with children under school age from infants through kindergarten. These women come from different backgrounds and lifestyles, yet have similar needs and a shared desire to be the best mothers they can be. Currently, M.O.P.S. is reaching hundreds of thousands of mothers through MomSense radio, publishing, newsletters, products, the internet and nearly 2,000 groups that meet throughout the U.S., Canada and thirteen other countries. For more information on M.O.P.S. contact 303-733-5353 or www.MOPS.org.

[1999 There Is Joy In The Lord]
: The Worship Songs of Cheri Keaggy

Reign On Me
We Have Come To Worship Him
There is Joy In The Lord
Glory Be
You, Oh Lord, Are My Refuge
Humble Me
We All Need Jesus
His Banner Over Me
Heavenly Father
Pour Out Your Love
In Remembrance Of Me
I Want To Follow You

[1997 What Matters Most]
1: What A Privilege
2: What Matters Most
3: Heaven's On My Mind
4: Overture To Freedom
5: Freedom Calling
6: You Take Me There
7: His Banner Over Me
8: Not With Jesus
9: Take Me On A Journey
10: Part Of Your Story
11: Glory Be

[1995 My Faith Will Stay]
1: My Faith Will Stay
2: Keep On Shinin'
3: Lay It Down
4: Sweet Peace
5: He Will Look After You
6: Heavenly Father
7: We All Need Jesus
8: Beautiful Little Girl
9: The Love Of God
10: In Remembrance Of Me

[Child Of The Father ]
1: Make My Life An Altar
2: Open My Heart
3: Here You Stand
4: Child Of The Father
5: The Cross That Bears His Name
6: You, Oh Lord, Are My Refuge
7: Worship Medley
8: I Want To Follow You
9: Little Boy On His Knees
10: He Will Love You

Heavenly Father
Cheri Keaggy from Album "My Faith Will Stay"

¿¹¹è Áغñ ´ã´çÀÌ´ø ±×³à´Â ¾ðÁ¦³ªÃ³·³ ¿©·¯ Âù¾çÁýÀ» ³Ñ±â¸é¼­ ¸ñ»ç´Ô ¼³±³ ¸»¾¸ÀÎ ½ÃÆí91Æí¿¡ Àû´çÇÑ °îÀ» ã°í ÀÖ¾ú´Ù. ¾Æ¹«¸® ³Ñ°Üµµ ¸¶¶¥ÇÑ °îÀ» ãÁö ¸øÇÏÀÚ ±×³àÀÇ ³²ÆíÀÌ 'Á÷Á¢ °îÀ» ½áº¸´Â°Ô ¾î¶°³Ä' ¸»Çß°í ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ ÀÛ°î ½Ç·Â¿¡ ÀÚ½ÅÀÌ ¾ø¾úÁö¸¸, ¾î´À³¯ ¿ÀÈÄ ½ÃÆí 91Æí ¸»¾¸ÀÌ ´ã±ä 'ÁÖ´Ô, ´ç½ÅÀº ³ªÀÇ Çdz­Ã³À̽ʴϴÙ(You, Oh Lord, Are My Refuge)'°¡ ¿Ï¼ºµÇ¾ú´Ù. ÀÌ °îÀº ÈÄ¿¡ ±×³àÀÇ Ã¹ ¹ø° ¾Ù¹ü Child Of The Father¿¡ ¼ö·ÏµÇ¾ú°í °á±¹ ¶óµð¿À Â÷Æ® 1À§¿¡ ¿À¸¥ ³Ñ¹ö¿ø ¼ÛÀÌ µÇ¾ú´Ù.

±×³àÀÇ ¶Ù¾î³­ ½Ç·ÂÀ» ¸»ÇÏ´Â °Ô ¾Æ´Ï´Ù. ü¸® Äɱâ(Cheri Keaggy) - ±×³à´Â ³Ê¹«³ªµµ Æò¹üÇÑ µÎ ¾ÆÀÌÀÇ ¾ö¸¶, ¾Æ³», ¿©ÀÚ ±×¸®°í... ¿¹¹èÀÚÀÌ´Ù. À½¾Ç¼ºÀÌ ±×¸® ¶Ù¾î³ªÁöµµ ¾Ê°í È­·ÁÇÔ°ú´Â °Å¸®°¡ ¸Ö´Ù. ±×³àÀÇ ³ë·¡¿¡´Â ½ÃÀûÀ̰ųª ÅëÂû·Â ÀÖ´Â °¡»ç°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ±×Àú ÀÏ»óÀÇ ´ëÈ­ °°Àº ¾ÆÁÖ ´Ü¼øÇÑ ³»¿ëÀÌ ´ã°ÜÀÖÀ» »ÓÀÌ´Ù. ¾î¶² ¾ö¸¶µé°ú ¸¶Âù°¡Áö·Î Á¤½Å¾ø´Â ¿ÀÀü½Ã°£À» º¸³»°í ÇÏ·ç Á¾ÀÏ ¾ÆÀ̵é°ú ÇÔ²² ÇÏ´Â ±×³à¿¡°Ô ³ë·¡´Â, ¼¼Å¹¹°À» °³¸é¼­, ¿îÀüÀ» Çϸ鼭, ¼³°ÅÁö¸¦ Çϸ鼭 ÇÏ´ÃÀ» ÇâÇØ Çâ±â·Ó°Ô ÇǾ´Ù. µå¶ó¸¶Æ½ÇÑ »ç°ÇÀ» ÅëÇÑ À̾߱âµéµµ ¹°·Ð ¿ì¸®¿¡°Ô °¨µ¿À» °¡Á®´ÙÁÖÁö¸¸ ÀÏ»ó ¼Ó¿¡ µé¾îÀÖ´Â ±íÀº ¿¹¹èÀÇ °¨µ¿Àº ±×°Í°ú ºñ±³ÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø´Â ¶Ç ´Ù¸¥ ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿òÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù. ÀÌó·³ ü¸®ÀÇ ³ë·¡µéÀº ±× ³î¶ó¿î 'ÀÏ»ó¼º'À¸·Î ¿ì¸®¿Í ¸Å¿ì °¡±õ°í Ä£±ÙÇÏ°Ô µ¿ÇàÇÏ´Â ¸Å·ÂÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù.

Make my life an altar
Let me give all I am for the purpose of You
This is all I can offer
I give all that I can with a heart that is true ³» »îÀ» ÁÖ¸¦ ÇâÇÑ Á¦´ÜÀ¸·Î »ï¾Æ Áֽðí
³» ¸ðµç °ÍÀ» ´ç½Å À§ÇØ µå¸®°Ô ÇϼҼ­
³»°¡ µå¸± ¼ö ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀº ÀÌ°Í»ÓÀÔ´Ï´Ù
³»°¡ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¸ðµç °ÍÀ», Áø½ÉÀ» ´ã¾Æ ÁÖ²² µå¸³´Ï´Ù

°íµîÇб³ ½ÃÀýºÎÅÍ È°µ¿ÀûÀÎ ±³È¸»ýÈ°À» ÇÏ´ø Áß Áö±ÝÀÇ ³²Æí ¿¡µð(Eddie Keaggy)¸¦ ¸¸³ª°Ô µÈ´Ù. ±×´Â º¹À½À¸·Î ¶ß°Å¿î ÀþÀºÀÌ¿´À¸¸ç ±³Á¦¸¦ ½ÃÀÛÇϸ鼭 ±×³à¿¡°Ô "Å©¸®½ºÃ®Àΰ¡¿ä?"¶ó°í ¹°¾úÀ» ¶§, ÀÚ½ÅÀº ³ª»Û Áþ ÇÏÁö ¾ÊÀ¸´Ï±î Å©¸®½ºÃ®À̶ó°í »ý°¢ÇØ¿À´ø ü¸®´Â ±× Áú¹®À¸·Î Çϳª´Ô²² ÁøÁöÇÏ°Ô ³ª¾Æ°¡°Ô µÇ¾ú°í »îÀÌ º¯È­µÇ¾ú´Ù. ³²ÆíÀº »ç¿îµå ¿£Áö´Ï¾î·Î ¸¶¶ó³ªÅ¸ ÇÁ·¹ÀÌÁî ¹êµå, ÇÁ·Î¹Ì½ºÅ°ÆÛ µîÀÇ ´Üü¿Í ÀÏÇÏ´ø »ç¶÷À̾ú°í ü¸®´Â ±×¸¦ µ½´Â ±×Àú Æò¹üÇÑ ¾Æ³»¿´´Âµ¥ ¿ì¿¬ÇÑ ±âȸ·Î ÀÛ°îÀ» ½ÃÀÛÇÏ°í, ¶Ç ¿ì¿¬È÷(?) ·¹ÄÚµù±îÁö ÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú´Ù. 94³â ù (¿ö½Ê)¾Ù¹ü Child Of The Father¸¦ ³»¾î³õÀº °á°ú, ³î¶ø°Ôµµ ¼Ò¸®¼Ò¹® ¾øÀÌ ¾Ë·ÁÁø ÀÌ ¾Ù¹üÀÇ 10°î Áß¿¡ 4°îÀÌ ³Ñ¹ö¿øÀ» Â÷ÁöÇÏ´Â ¿¹»ó ¹ÛÀÇ ÁÁÀº °á°ú°¡ ³ª¿Ô´Ù. ƯÈ÷ »î¿¡ ÁöÄ£ °¡Á¤ ÁֺεéÀÌ Ã¼¸®¿¡°Ô ã¾Æ¿Í "¾ó¸¶³ª Å« À§·Î¸¦ ¹Þ¾Ò´ÂÁö ¸ð¸¦°Å¿¹¿ä..."¶ó°í ´«¹°Áþ´Â °ÍÀ» º¸¸é ´Ü¼øÇÑ '¾ÆƼ½ºÆ®' ÀÌ»óÀ¸·Î '»îÀ» ÇÔ²² ³ª´©´Â' ±×³àÀÇ ÁøÁöÇÏ°í °â¼ÕÇÑ Åµµ°¡ ¿¹»óº¸´Ù ÈξÀ Å« ÈûÀ» °¡Áö°í ÀÖ´Â µíÇÏ´Ù.

¹°·Ð °¡½¿À» ±íÀÌ Èçµå´Â ±×³àÀÇ Áø¼ÖÇÔÀÌ ´ã±ä ³ë·¡ ¶§¹®ÀÌÁö¸¸ ¼º°ø¿¡ ±â¿©ÇÑ °áÁ¤ÀûÀÎ Àι° Áß Çϳª´Â ÇÁ·Îµà½ÌÀ» ¸ÃÀº Âû¸® ÇÇÄÛ(Charlie Peacock)À̾ú´Ù. À½¾ÇÀûÀ¸·Î ¹ßÈÖÇÒ ¿©Áö°¡ º°·Î ¾ø´Â ¾Ù¹üÀÓ¿¡µµ ºÒ±¸ÇÏ°í ¸í ÇÁ·Îµà¼­ Âû¸® ÇÇÄÛÀÌ °¡´ãÇÏ°Ô µÈ °ÍÀº (¼øÀüÈ÷ ÃßÃøÀε¥) ÄÚ¶÷µ¥¿À(Coram Deo) ¾Ù¹ü µîÀÇ ¿¹¹è¿¡ ¿­Á¤ÀÌ ÀÖ¾ú´ø ¶§¹®ÀÌ ¾Æ´Ò±î ½Í´Ù. ¾Ù¹üÀ» µé¾îº¸¸é Ưº°È÷ ±Í¿¡ µé¾î¿À´Â °îµµ ¾øÁö¸¸ ±×·¸´Ù°í µè±â ½ÈÀº °îµµ ¾ø´Ù. ¾Ù¹ü Àüü°¡ Çϳª´ÔÀ» ÇâÇØ Á¤¼º µé¿© ¸¸µç Á¦´Ü°ú °°ÀÌ ¿ÀÁ÷ ±×ºÐ²²¸¸ ÃÊÁ¡ÀÌ ¸ÂÃß¾îÁ® Àֱ⿡, ¶§·Î ÁöÄ¡°Å³ª »óÇÑ ¸¶À½ Áß¿¡ µéÀ¸¸é Å« À§·Î¿Í °Ý·Á¸¦ ¾ò°Ô µÈ´Ù. ¸¶Ä¡ Çö½ÇÀÇ ¾ô¸ÅÀÓ¿¡¼­ ¹þ¾î³ª ÇÏ´Ã °íÇâÀ¸·Î, ¾Æ¹öÁö Ç°À¸·Î µé¾î°¡ Æí¾ÈÈ÷ ½¬¸é¼­ "ÁÖ´Ô, ¿©±â¼­ ¶°³ªÁö ¾ÊÀ»·¡¿ä. ÁÖ´Ô°ú ÇÔ²² ÀÖ°í ½Í¾î¿ä."ÇÏ¸ç »ç¶ûÀ» °í¹éÇÏ´Â µíÇÑ ±×³àÀÇ ¾î¸° ¾ÆÀÌ °°Àº ¸á·Îµð°¡ ¶§·Ð Âü °í¸¿°Ô ´À²¸Áø´Ù.

±×³àÀÇ »õ·Î¿î ³ë·¡µéÀ» ±â´Ù¸®´ø »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô 96³â µ¿ÀÏÇÏ°Ô Âû¸®¿Í ÆÄÆ®³Ê½ÊÀ» °¡Áø 2Áý ¾Ù¹ü My Faith Will Stay ¿ª½Ã '¼Ò¹ÚÇÏÁö¸¸ Èçµé¸² ÀÖ´Â' ¿µÇâ·ÂÀ¸·Î 4°îÀÇ ³Ñ¹ö¿ø ¼ÛÀ» ±â·ÏÇϸç ÇÑÃþ ¼º¼÷µÇ¾úÀ¸³ª ¿©ÀüÈ÷ Áø¼ÖÇÑ ±×³àÀÇ À½¾ÇÀ» Àß Ç¥ÇöÇØÁØ ¾Ù¹üÀÌ µÇ¾ú´Ù. 97³â¿¡ ¼¼ ¹ø° ¾Ù¹ü What Matter Most¿Í 99³â ¸ðÀ½Áý ¼º°ÝÀÇ There Is Joy In The Lord·Î Á¡Â÷ »ç±×·¯Áö´Â µí º¸ÀÌÁö¸¸ ¿ÀÈ÷·Á À½¾Çº¸´Ù ¿¹¹è»ç¿ª ÂÊÀ¸·Î ±× ºñÁßÀ» ¿Å°å´Ù°í º¸´Â °ÍÀÌ ¿ÇÀ» µí ½Í´Ù.

»ç¶ó¿Í Ä«¸Þ·Ð, µÎ ¾ÆÀÌÀÇ ¾ö¸¶ ü¸® ÄɱâÀÇ ¸ð½ÀÀ» °¡Àå Àß ³ªÅ¸³»°í ÀÖ´Â ³ë·¡ ÇÑ °îÀ» °í¸£ÀÚ¸é ¹Ù·Î ÀÌ ³ë·¡ - Heavenly Father(ÇÏ´Ã ¾Æ¹öÁö) ÀÏ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ¾î¸° ¾ÆÀÌÀÇ ±âµµ¿Í °°Àº ÀÌ ³ë·¡ÀÇ °¡»ç´Â Çϳª´Ô°ú ¾ÆÁÖ Ä£¹ÐÇÏ°Ô µ¿ÇàÇÏ°í ´ëÈ­ÇÏ´Â - ¿¹¹èÇÏ´Â ±×³àÀÇ »îÀÌ Àß µå·¯³ª ÀÖ´Ù.

" ¿¾³¯¿¡ '»¡·¡ °³´Â °ÍÀº Çϳª´ÔÀÇ »ç¶ûó·³ ³¡ÀÌ ¾ø¾î¶ó~'ÇÏ°í ³ó´ãÇÏ°ï ÇßÁÒ. ½ÇÁ¦·Î ¿Ê°¡Áö¸¦ °³´Â µ¿¾È ÁÖ´ÔÀÌ ÀÌ ³ë·¡¸¦ »ý°¢ÇÏ°Ô Çϼ̾î¿ä. ¹«¾ð°¡ ²ø¸®´Â ´À³¦¿¡ ÁÖ´ÔÀÌ ÇÏ´ø ÀÏÀ» ¸ØÃß°í ÇǾƳ뿡 °¡ ¾ÉÀ¸¶ó°í ÇϽô °Í °°¾ÒÁÒ. 10ºÐµµ ¾È Áö³ª¼­ ¸¶Ä¡ »ç¶ûÀÇ ³ë·¡Ã³·³ °¡»ç¿Í ¸á·Îµð°¡ Èê·¯ ³ª¿Ô¾î¿ä. »îÀÇ ÀϵéÀÌ ¾Æ¹«¸® ¹Ù»Ú´Ù Çصµ ¿ì¸® ÇÏ´Ã ¾Æ¹öÁö²²¼­´Â ´Ã ¿ì¸®¿Í ±³Á¦Çϱ⠿øÇϽŴٴ °ÍÀ» ´Ù½Ã ±ú´Ý°Ô µÈ °ÍÀÌÁÒ. "

Çϳª´Ô, Çϴÿ¡ °è½Å ¿ì¸® ¾Æ¹öÁö... ÀÌÇØ °ü°è·Î¼­°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó »ç¶ûÀÇ °ü°è·Î ¾Æ¹öÁö¿Í ÀÚ³àÀÇ °ü°è¸¦ ÁֽŠ±× ºÐ²² '»ç¶ûÇÕ´Ï´Ù' °í¹éÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº ¾Æ¹«¸® ¹Ýº¹Çصµ Áö³ªÄ§ÀÌ ¾øÀ» °ÍÀÌ´Ù. µ¹ÀÌÄѺ¸´Ï ÀÌÅä·Ï 'º° ³»¿ë ¾ø´Â' °¡»ç¿¡ Âü ¸¹Àº °¨µ¿À» ¹Þ¾Ò¾ú´Ù. ÇÏ·çÇÏ·ç ºÐÃʸ¦ ´ÙÅõ´Â ¹Ù»Ý ¼Ó¿¡¼­ ¹®µæ, ¾Æ¹« °ÆÁ¤ ¾øÀÌ ¾ö¸¶ÀÇ ¼ÕÀ» ºÙÀâ°í °ø¿øÀ» °Å´Ï´Â Æò¾È¿¡ Àá±â°ï Çß´ø ±â¾ï... ÀÌ ³ë·¡¸¦ µè´Â µ¿¾È ±×·± Æò¾ÈÀ» ´À²¸ º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù¸é, ¹«¾ð°¡¸¦ ÀÌ·ç¾î ³½ °Í ÀÌ»óÀ¸·Î Âü ÀǹÌÀÖ´Â ½Ã°£ÀÌÁö ¾ÊÀ»±î ½Í´Ù.

P.S. : Á¤¸» ÈçÄ¡ ¾ÊÀº ¼º Äɱâ(Keaggy)·Î ÀÎÇØ ÇÊ Äɱâ(Phil Keaggy)¿Í ¹«½¼ °ü°è³Ä°í ¸¹ÀÌ Áú¹®À» ¹Þ´Â´Ù°í ÇÑ´Ù. ½ÇÁ¦ °ü·ÃÀÌ ÀÖ±â´Â ÇÏ´Ù. ±×³à°¡ ¾Æ´Ñ ³²Æí ¿¡µð ÄɱâÀÇ »ïÃÌ»¹À̶ó°í...

ÀÎÇǴϽº À¥±âÀÚ ¹Ú±â¹ü

[ÀÚ·á] Newsboys
[ÀÚ·á] LaRue

[ccm´º½º] 21tv Âù¾çÇÁ·Î±×...