21tv
[±è¸íÇõ] ´Ù½Ã µè´Â ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç ¼³±³ - »çµµÇàÀü °...
[¹Ú¼ºÀÏ] [05/05] õ±¹Àº ÀÌ·± »ç¶÷ÀÇ °ÍÀ̴϶ó (¸¶Å...
[À̱¤¿ì] [05/05] ]´Ù ³»°Ô·Î ¿À¶ó (¸¶11:20~30)
[À±¹®±â] [08/19] ¹«³ÊÁø ³ª¶ó (¿­¿Õ±âÇÏ 17Àå 1Àý ~...
[À̵¿¿ø] ¿¡½º´õ¼­ °­ÇØ 6 - ¿¡½º´õ 5Àå
[µ¿Àιè] [12/29] Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» À§ÇÏ¿© (»ç 43Àå ...
[±³°èÀÚ·á½Ç] ¼¼°è»ç ¼Ó¿¡¼­ º» 3.1¿îµ¿ / ±è¿ëÁ÷ ±³¼ö ...
±âµ¶±³°¡ º¸´Â Â÷º°±ÝÁö¹ý - Á¦¼ºÈ£ ±³¼ö ...
°Ç°­ÇÑ °¡Á¤È¸º¹ ¹æ¾È / °í¸íÁø ¸ñ»ç (¼ö¿ø...
[¼Û¿ëÇÊ] ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ Ä¡À¯ »ç¿ª
[À¯°üÁö] (0121) ½ÅÃÌ(ãæõ½)±³È¸(ȲÇصµ ¼ÛÈ­±º)
[±³°èÁöµµÀÚ´ë´ã] »õº®±âµµ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¿µ¼ºÀ» ¿°¿øÇϸç - ´ë´ãÀÚ...
[±³È¸¼ø·Ê] [´Ù»ç¶ûħ·Ê±³È¸] ¹ÏÀ½°ú Àγ» (È÷10:36-39...
[´ë³óÁ¦Àϱ³È¸] Çսɱ⵵ÀÇ ´É·Â (Çà12:1-1...
[±¸¿øÀÇ ±â»Ý±³È¸] Çϳª´Ô²² ³ª¾Æ°¡´Â ¹ÏÀ...
-

À̸§  
  21TV (ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 2009/04/22
Á¦¸ñ  
 4¿ù 26ÀÏ ¼³±³ ¿ø°í

I BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS COMING AGAIN AND WILL JUDGE
Matthew 24:36-44; Hebrews 9:27-28
Dr. Glenn A. Jent, Pastor
INTRODUCTION
        This is the ninth in a series of sermons on The Apostles¡¯ Creed. We find in it a series of statements of what Christians have believed through the centuries. The creed has a series of 12 statements based upon the work of the three persons of the Trinity. These statements are based upon the teachings of the Word of God. Today, we will consider the return of our Lord and the judgment.
I.         I BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS COMING AGAIN.
1.        The General Circumstances of His Coming: ¡°As it was in the days of Noah¡±
(1) People will be caught up in daily routine: ¡°eating and drinking.¡±
              (2) People will be caught up in deadly rebellion: marriage and divorce.
              (3) People will be caught up in dull reasoning: ¡°They know nothing¡¦.¡±
2.        The General Events of His Coming: ¡°That is how it will be¡±
(1) There will be the rapture (a taking out) of the church—vv. 40-41.
(2) There is a refrain (a repeated phrase) for the church: ¡°keep watch¡±; ¡°be ready.¡±
(3) There is a reminder (about the timing) to the church: ¡°No one knows¡¦.¡±
I believe that Jesus Christ is coming again and that no one knows the day or hour. He will come first for the Church (His people) & take them out of this world, followed by a seven-year period of tribulation here on earth. Jesus will then come again (the second coming) and establish His millennial Kingdom here on earth. Satan will be chained in the bottomless pit during this time, after which he will be released to wage one final battle and be defeated forever. Then comes the Great White Throne judgment.
II.        I BELIEVE THAT JESUS WILL JUDGE THE QUICK AND THE DEAD.
1.        The Judgment of the Believers (the Spiritually Quick, or Alive)
(1) All believers will stand in judgment (Romans 14:10-12).
(2) All believers will be judged first, apart from the unbelievers (1 Peter 4:17-18).
(3) All believers will be judged by their deeds (2 Corinthians 5:10).
¡°By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should be careful how he builds. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man¡¯s work. If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward. If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames¡± (1 Cor 3:10-15).
2.        The Judgment of the Unbelievers (the Spiritually Dead)—Revelation 20:11-15
(1) All of the spiritually dead will stand before the Great White Throne.
(2) All will be judged according to their deeds recorded in ¡°the books.¡±
(3) All whose names are not written in the ¡°book of life¡± will be cast into hell fire.
¡°The servant who knows his master¡¯s will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked¡± (Luke 12:47-48).
CONCLUSION
        Jesus is coming again. First, He will come for the believers in the rapture of the Church. Then, the believers will be judged—not for salvation, but for their deeds. Salvation is already secure, but there will be levels of rewards. After the Great Tribulation, Jesus will come again (the second coming) & establish His millennial reign. Following the 1000 years, all unbelievers will be judged—not for salvation, but for their deeds. Hell is already certain, but there will be levels of punishment. Which eternal destiny do you face: heaven or hell?

5¿ù 3ÀÏ ¼³±³¿ø°í
4/19