21tv
[±è¸íÇõ] ´Ù½Ã µè´Â ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç ¼³±³ - »çµµÇàÀü °...
[¹Ú¼ºÀÏ] [05/05] õ±¹Àº ÀÌ·± »ç¶÷ÀÇ °ÍÀ̴϶ó (¸¶Å...
[À̱¤¿ì] [05/05] ]´Ù ³»°Ô·Î ¿À¶ó (¸¶11:20~30)
[À±¹®±â] [08/19] ¹«³ÊÁø ³ª¶ó (¿­¿Õ±âÇÏ 17Àå 1Àý ~...
[À̵¿¿ø] ¿¡½º´õ¼­ °­ÇØ 6 - ¿¡½º´õ 5Àå
[µ¿Àιè] [12/29] Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» À§ÇÏ¿© (»ç 43Àå ...
[±³°èÀÚ·á½Ç] ¼¼°è»ç ¼Ó¿¡¼­ º» 3.1¿îµ¿ / ±è¿ëÁ÷ ±³¼ö ...
±âµ¶±³°¡ º¸´Â Â÷º°±ÝÁö¹ý - Á¦¼ºÈ£ ±³¼ö ...
°Ç°­ÇÑ °¡Á¤È¸º¹ ¹æ¾È / °í¸íÁø ¸ñ»ç (¼ö¿ø...
[¼Û¿ëÇÊ] ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ Ä¡À¯ »ç¿ª
[À¯°üÁö] (0121) ½ÅÃÌ(ãæõ½)±³È¸(ȲÇصµ ¼ÛÈ­±º)
[±³°èÁöµµÀÚ´ë´ã] »õº®±âµµ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¿µ¼ºÀ» ¿°¿øÇϸç - ´ë´ãÀÚ...
[±³È¸¼ø·Ê] [´Ù»ç¶ûħ·Ê±³È¸] ¹ÏÀ½°ú Àγ» (È÷10:36-39...
[´ë³óÁ¦Àϱ³È¸] Çսɱ⵵ÀÇ ´É·Â (Çà12:1-1...
[±¸¿øÀÇ ±â»Ý±³È¸] Çϳª´Ô²² ³ª¾Æ°¡´Â ¹ÏÀ...
-

À̸§  
  21TV (ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 2009/03/03
Á¦¸ñ  
 3/8

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
John 3:14-18
INTRODUCTION
        This is the second in a series of sermons on The Apostles¡¯ Creed. We find in it a series of statements of what Christians have believed through the centuries. Even non-creedal Christians would have no problem with the statements contained in it, as long as they are not forced to swear allegiance to them in place of the Bible. The creed has a series of 12 statements based upon the work of the three persons of the Trinity. The date of this creed may go back to as early as the second century. Regardless of its date of origin, its statements are based upon the teachings of the Word of God. Today, we will consider belief in Jesus Christ.
I.  JESUS IS THE ONLY SON OF GOD THE FATHER.
1.        This does not mean that God created Jesus as the first act of creation.
2.        This does not mean that God created Jesus and then adopted Him as His Son.
3.        It does mean that Jesus came into the world by a procreative act of God.
I believe that Jesus Christ is the only true Son of God!
II. JESUS IS OUR LORD.
1.        This does not mean He is every person¡¯s Lord, although He is Lord of all.
2.        He is our Lord only if we have repented of sin and trusted in Him as our Savior.
3.        He is our Lord only if we allow Him to live His life in & through us.
I believe that Jesus Christ is the only Lord, that there can be no other.
III. JESUS SUFFERED UNDER PONTIUS PILATE.
        (I am purposely leaving out the next two phrases until next Sunday.)
1.        He was not only the Son of God, or divine in nature.
2.        He was also a man, or human in nature.
3.        He was God in the flesh, the God-man, who suffered horribly at the hands of man.
I believe that Jesus Christ suffered for us when He was beaten and spat upon.
IV. JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED, DEAD, AND BURIED.
1.        Jesus was nailed to the cross for our sins, in our place.
2.        Jesus died on the cross for our sins, in our place.
3.        Jesus was buried after Nicodemus & Joseph took His body down from the cross.
I believe in the crucifixion, the death, and the burial of Jesus Christ.
CONCLUSION
        What a gracious God! What a Savior! We do not worship some weak God who is uninvolved with us. We worship a God who has come down to be one of us. God took upon Himself the form of man. Jesus Christ walked among us. He was one of us. He was in the flesh, just as we are. He was God! He was man! He was God-man! Therefore, I believe ¡°in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord¡¦who suffered under Pontius Pilate, & was crucified, dead, and buried.¡± What He did, He did for you & me.                 Oh, hallelujah! Oh, what a Savior! He gave His life¡¯s blood for you and me.         
                His hands were nail-scarred; His heart was broken!
                He gave His life¡¯s blood on Calvary.

3/15
3/1