21tv
[±è¸íÇõ] ´Ù½Ã µè´Â ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç ¼³±³ - »çµµÇàÀü °...
[¹Ú¼ºÀÏ] [04/28] ¼ºÀüÀÇ ±âÃʸ¦ ³õÀ» ¶§ (½º3:10-13...
[À̱¤¿ì] [04/28] õ±¹Àº ħ³ë¸¦ ´çÇϳª´Ï (¸¶11:11~...
[À±¹®±â] [08/19] ¹«³ÊÁø ³ª¶ó (¿­¿Õ±âÇÏ 17Àå 1Àý ~...
[À̵¿¿ø] ¿¡½º´õ¼­ °­ÇØ 6 - ¿¡½º´õ 5Àå
[µ¿Àιè] [12/29] Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» À§ÇÏ¿© (»ç 43Àå ...
[±³°èÀÚ·á½Ç] ¼¼°è»ç ¼Ó¿¡¼­ º» 3.1¿îµ¿ / ±è¿ëÁ÷ ±³¼ö ...
±âµ¶±³°¡ º¸´Â Â÷º°±ÝÁö¹ý - Á¦¼ºÈ£ ±³¼ö ...
°Ç°­ÇÑ °¡Á¤È¸º¹ ¹æ¾È / °í¸íÁø ¸ñ»ç (¼ö¿ø...
[¼Û¿ëÇÊ] ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ Ä¡À¯ »ç¿ª
[À¯°üÁö] (0121) ½ÅÃÌ(ãæõ½)±³È¸(ȲÇصµ ¼ÛÈ­±º)
[±³°èÁöµµÀÚ´ë´ã] »õº®±âµµ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¿µ¼ºÀ» ¿°¿øÇϸç - ´ë´ãÀÚ...
[±³È¸¼ø·Ê] [´Ù»ç¶ûħ·Ê±³È¸] ¹ÏÀ½°ú Àγ» (È÷10:36-39...
[´ë³óÁ¦Àϱ³È¸] Çսɱ⵵ÀÇ ´É·Â (Çà12:1-1...
[±¸¿øÀÇ ±â»Ý±³È¸] Çϳª´Ô²² ³ª¾Æ°¡´Â ¹ÏÀ...
-

À̸§  
  21tv (ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 2008/08/13
Á¦¸ñ  
 [08/17] ¿ø°í

LITTLE ¡°WHITE¡± LIES: YOU¡¯RE GOING TO BE ALL RIGHT REGARDLESS¡¦!
2 Timothy 4:3-4
Dr. Glenn A. Jent, Pastor
INTRODUCTION
        A white lie is not mean or vicious in intention. It is typically a lie to protect someone from the painful truth. Satan would have us to believe that his lies are little ¡°white¡± lies, but his actual intention is to deceive us. Today, we will consider the idea that you¡¯re going to be all right regardless of what happens. Satan wants us to believe that we are going to be OK regardless of our condition and that we should not worry about life or death issues. Let us examine this lie more closely.
I.           HOW PEOPLE LOOK AT PHYSICAL SICKNESS AND DEATH
1.        Miserable but Inevitable
(1)        Terror (Will I suffer? Is this the end coming?)
(2)        Termination (Is this all there is? Is death the end of it all?)
2.        Mysterious but Intriguing
(1)        Transition (What happens when I die? What will it be like? Where will I go?)
(2)        Triumph (There is something better awaiting me after death!)
II.          HOW PEOPLE LIE ABOUT PHYSICAL SICKNESS AND DEATH
1.        Avoidance
(1)        Afraid (Is there life after death? Am I OK? Do I need to do anything now?)
(2)        Anguish (If this is all there is, did I do OK? Was my life worthwhile?)
2.        Anticipation
(1)        Anxiety (Am I really ready to stand before God? What will He say to me?)
(2)        Awe (Wow! I am going to see Jesus Christ, the One who died for me!)
III.         HOW PEOPLE LOOK AT SPIRITUAL SICKNESS AND DEATH
1.        Private Sin (Congregant)
(1)        Resistance (There is no allowance for or reliance upon the Holy Spirit.)
(2)        Rebellion (There is a serious disregard for God, leading to numerous sins.)
2.        Public Sin (Church)
(1)        Relaxed (There is no room for vision or for discipline, no purity or godliness.)
(2)        Ritual (There is no room for liveliness or excitement in the church.)        
IV.         HOW PEOPLE LIE ABOUT SPIRITUAL SICKNESS AND DEATH
1.        Correction Overlooked
(1)        Denial (You are basically a good person with no serious problems. Don¡¯t worry! You are going to be OK!)
(2)        Deception (You don¡¯t need to worry! There is no need to do anything. You are OK, both physically and spiritually!)
2.        Conviction Omitted
(1)        Discipline (The following biblical statement is used not to admit sin but to negate sin: Only persons ¡°without guilt should cast the first stone.¡± You are OK!)
(2)        Death (The church has always been here, and ¡°the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.¡± The church is going to be OK!)
CONCLUSION
        Telling such little white lies may have the exact opposite effect of what is intended. People need to be confronted with the truth—in order for them to make intelligent, timely decisions. If we tell them a little white lie, they may die in their sin and go straight to a devil¡¯s hell. What a tragedy!
        My Friends, if you do not have Christ in your life, if you do not do something about it, you are NOT going to be OK! I urge you to do something about it TODAY!

[08/24] ¿ø°í
[08/10] ¿ø°í