21tv
[±è¸íÇõ] ´Ù½Ã µè´Â ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç ¼³±³ - »çµµÇàÀü °...
[¹Ú¼ºÀÏ] [04/28] ¼ºÀüÀÇ ±âÃʸ¦ ³õÀ» ¶§ (½º3:10-13...
[À̱¤¿ì] [04/28] õ±¹Àº ħ³ë¸¦ ´çÇϳª´Ï (¸¶11:11~...
[À±¹®±â] [08/19] ¹«³ÊÁø ³ª¶ó (¿­¿Õ±âÇÏ 17Àå 1Àý ~...
[À̵¿¿ø] ¿¡½º´õ¼­ °­ÇØ 6 - ¿¡½º´õ 5Àå
[µ¿Àιè] [12/29] Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» À§ÇÏ¿© (»ç 43Àå ...
[±³°èÀÚ·á½Ç] ¼¼°è»ç ¼Ó¿¡¼­ º» 3.1¿îµ¿ / ±è¿ëÁ÷ ±³¼ö ...
±âµ¶±³°¡ º¸´Â Â÷º°±ÝÁö¹ý - Á¦¼ºÈ£ ±³¼ö ...
°Ç°­ÇÑ °¡Á¤È¸º¹ ¹æ¾È / °í¸íÁø ¸ñ»ç (¼ö¿ø...
[¼Û¿ëÇÊ] ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ Ä¡À¯ »ç¿ª
[À¯°üÁö] (0121) ½ÅÃÌ(ãæõ½)±³È¸(ȲÇصµ ¼ÛÈ­±º)
[±³°èÁöµµÀÚ´ë´ã] »õº®±âµµ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¿µ¼ºÀ» ¿°¿øÇϸç - ´ë´ãÀÚ...
[±³È¸¼ø·Ê] [´Ù»ç¶ûħ·Ê±³È¸] ¹ÏÀ½°ú Àγ» (È÷10:36-39...
[´ë³óÁ¦Àϱ³È¸] Çսɱ⵵ÀÇ ´É·Â (Çà12:1-1...
[±¸¿øÀÇ ±â»Ý±³È¸] Çϳª´Ô²² ³ª¾Æ°¡´Â ¹ÏÀ...
-

À̸§  
  21tv (ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 2008/10/24
Á¦¸ñ  
 [10/26]¿ø°í

THE ETERNAL GOD
Psalm 90:1-2
Dr. Glenn A. Jent, Pastor

INTRODUCTION
        Our God is best described as being eternal in nature. He has always existed and shall always exist. His nature is best contrasted with the nature of mankind. Man exists from birth as a created being and then is eternal from that point in time, although he must lose this temporal (temporary) body at death. For God, there has never been a point in time when He did not exist. He is the uncreated Creator who continues to exist for all time. There will never be a time when He shall die or cease to exist as He presently exists. God is eternal! Let us examine what the Psalmist has to say about the eternal nature of God.

I.        OUR LORD WHO IS THE DWELLING PLACE THROUGHOUT ALL GENERATIONS
1.        God has existed throughout all generations.
2.        God is the dwelling place for His people.
3.        God is the dwelling place in every generation.
Psalm 32:7—You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.
II.        OUR CREATOR WHO BROUGHT FORTH THE EARTH AND THE WORLD
1.        God is the Creator of the mountains.
2.        God is the Creator of the world and all that exists.
3.        God is our Creator.
Psalm 8:3—When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, 4 what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? 5 You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor. 6 You made him ruler over the works of your hands; you put everything under his feet¡¦.  9 O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!
III.        OUR GOD WHO IS FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING
1.        God exists from everlasting to everlasting—without beginning or without end.
2.        God exists as an uncreated Creator.
3.        God exists as an undying Creator who is eternal.
Jeremiah 10:10—But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King.
1 Timothy 1:17—Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

CONCLUSION
        The nature of God is different from that of man. God is eternal, from everlasting to everlasting. God is our dwelling place, and He has been that dwelling place for all generations that have lived or shall ever live on this earth. God, as Creator, brought the world into existence and then created mankind. As the uncreated Creator, the Creator God gives everlasting life to each man and woman who repents of sin and trusts in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. The Creator God, creates life, creates hope, creates a new body, and creates a place for us to be with Him for all eternity. What a great and glorious God! Is He your God? Is His Son your personal Savior? Have you thanked Him for all that He has done for you? How do you show your gratitude and your reverence for this wonderful Creator God?

[11/02]¿ø°í
[10/19]¼³±³¿ø°í