21tv
[±è¸íÇõ] ´Ù½Ã µè´Â ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç ¼³±³ - »çµµÇàÀü °...
[¹Ú¼ºÀÏ] [04/28] ¼ºÀüÀÇ ±âÃʸ¦ ³õÀ» ¶§ (½º3:10-13...
[À̱¤¿ì] [04/28] õ±¹Àº ħ³ë¸¦ ´çÇϳª´Ï (¸¶11:11~...
[À±¹®±â] [08/19] ¹«³ÊÁø ³ª¶ó (¿­¿Õ±âÇÏ 17Àå 1Àý ~...
[À̵¿¿ø] ¿¡½º´õ¼­ °­ÇØ 6 - ¿¡½º´õ 5Àå
[µ¿Àιè] [12/29] Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» À§ÇÏ¿© (»ç 43Àå ...
[±³°èÀÚ·á½Ç] ¼¼°è»ç ¼Ó¿¡¼­ º» 3.1¿îµ¿ / ±è¿ëÁ÷ ±³¼ö ...
±âµ¶±³°¡ º¸´Â Â÷º°±ÝÁö¹ý - Á¦¼ºÈ£ ±³¼ö ...
°Ç°­ÇÑ °¡Á¤È¸º¹ ¹æ¾È / °í¸íÁø ¸ñ»ç (¼ö¿ø...
[¼Û¿ëÇÊ] ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ Ä¡À¯ »ç¿ª
[À¯°üÁö] (0121) ½ÅÃÌ(ãæõ½)±³È¸(ȲÇصµ ¼ÛÈ­±º)
[±³°èÁöµµÀÚ´ë´ã] »õº®±âµµ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¿µ¼ºÀ» ¿°¿øÇϸç - ´ë´ãÀÚ...
[±³È¸¼ø·Ê] [´Ù»ç¶ûħ·Ê±³È¸] ¹ÏÀ½°ú Àγ» (È÷10:36-39...
[´ë³óÁ¦Àϱ³È¸] Çսɱ⵵ÀÇ ´É·Â (Çà12:1-1...
[±¸¿øÀÇ ±â»Ý±³È¸] Çϳª´Ô²² ³ª¾Æ°¡´Â ¹ÏÀ...
-

À̸§  
  21tv (ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 2008/08/28
Á¦¸ñ  
 [08/31] ¿ø°í

MIND OVER MATTERS: HUMAN LIMITATIONS
Exodus 3:11; 4:10-16
Dr. Glenn A. Jent, Pastor

INTRODUCTION
        Every person that has ever existed has had some kind of human limitation. Some of those limitations may be economical or even cultural. However, most of us have a personal limitation that hinders our striving toward excellence. These limitations may lead us to have a sense of inadequacy resulting in a lowering of our sense of value. Moses was no different. He had a speaking problem that seemed to be a source of embarrassment for him. His human limitation was so great that he did not want to go when God called him to ministry.

I.        MOSES HAD A PROBLEM WITH SELF-ESTEEM.
        (¡°Who am I?¡±)
1.        I am too insignificant to go to speak to Pharaoh for God¡¯s people.
2.        I am too insignificant to lead God¡¯s people out of Egypt.
II.        MOSES HAD A PROBLEM WITH SPEAKING.
        (¡°I have never been eloquent¡±)
1.        I cannot deliver powerful speeches—neither before nor after God¡¯s call.
2.        I have a slow tongue and speech pattern—unable to speak clearly.
III.        MOSES HAD A PROBLEM WITH SELF-LIMITATION.
        (¡°Send someone else¡±)
1.        He refused to go if he had to speak—send someone else to do it..
2.        He had to speak through Aaron—the message came from God to Moses to Aaron.
IV.        MOSES HAD A PROBLEM WITH SIBLINGS.
        (Aaron and Miriam)
1.        He was challenged by Aaron and Miriam concerning his personal life (his foreign wife—an Ethiopian) and his professional life (right to deliver God¡¯s word).
2.        He was challenged by Aaron¡¯s compromising with the people (golden calf).

CONCLUSION
        In spite of his human limitations, Moses continued to grow emotionally and spiritually and came to be the greatest man in Old Testament times. He served in spite of his limitations. He discovered that God could use him in spite of limitations, or weaknesses—if—if he would simply make himself available to God. Thus, God used Moses, worked greatly through him, blessed him, and blessed others through him and his leadership. Moses grew into a spiritual giant but he suffered dearly because of his giving in to his limitations and forcing God to send his brother with him. How much better it might have been if he had simply trusted God to use him in spite of his limitations.
Now, what about you? Is God calling you to service in His Kingdom? Is God asking you to do something for Him? I challenge you: Do not make excuses! Simply make yourself available to God. Remember the words of Paul in 1 Corinthians1:26-29: ¡°Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him.¡± Now, that is perspective! Do you have the right perspective about usefulness in god¡¯s Kingdom?

[09/21] ¼³±³¿ø°í
[08/24] ¿ø°í