21tv
[±è¸íÇõ] ´Ù½Ã µè´Â ±è¸íÇõ¸ñ»ç ¼³±³ - »çµµÇàÀü °...
[¹Ú¼ºÀÏ] [04/14] °¢±â °¢ÀÚÀÇ ¼ºÀ¾À¸·Î µ¹¾Æ°£ ÀÚ (...
[À̱¤¿ì] [04/14] °ËÀ» ÁÖ·¯ ¿Ô³ë¶ó (¸¶10:34~42)
[À±¹®±â] [08/19] ¹«³ÊÁø ³ª¶ó (¿­¿Õ±âÇÏ 17Àå 1Àý ~...
[À̵¿¿ø] ¿¡½º´õ¼­ °­ÇØ 6 - ¿¡½º´õ 5Àå
[µ¿Àιè] [12/29] Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¿µ±¤À» À§ÇÏ¿© (»ç 43Àå ...
[±³°èÀÚ·á½Ç] ¼¼°è»ç ¼Ó¿¡¼­ º» 3.1¿îµ¿ / ±è¿ëÁ÷ ±³¼ö ...
±âµ¶±³°¡ º¸´Â Â÷º°±ÝÁö¹ý - Á¦¼ºÈ£ ±³¼ö ...
°Ç°­ÇÑ °¡Á¤È¸º¹ ¹æ¾È / °í¸íÁø ¸ñ»ç (¼ö¿ø...
[¼Û¿ëÇÊ] ¿¹¼ö´ÔÀÇ Ä¡À¯ »ç¿ª
[À¯°üÁö] (0121) ½ÅÃÌ(ãæõ½)±³È¸(ȲÇصµ ¼ÛÈ­±º)
[±³°èÁöµµÀÚ´ë´ã] »õº®±âµµ ½Å¾ÓÀÇ ¿µ¼ºÀ» ¿°¿øÇϸç - ´ë´ãÀÚ...
[±³È¸¼ø·Ê] [´Ù»ç¶ûħ·Ê±³È¸] ¹ÏÀ½°ú Àγ» (È÷10:36-39...
[´ë³óÁ¦Àϱ³È¸] Çսɱ⵵ÀÇ ´É·Â (Çà12:1-1...
[±¸¿øÀÇ ±â»Ý±³È¸] Çϳª´Ô²² ³ª¾Æ°¡´Â ¹ÏÀ...
-

À̸§  
  21TV (ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 2009/12/15
Á¦¸ñ  
 12-20

EVERY DAY CAN BE CHRISTMAS
1 Corinthians 1:4-9
INTRODUCTION
        Christmas comes only one day a year: December 25. Yet, I think God wants us to experience Christmas every day of the year. I think you will understand what I mean if you think about Christ¡¯s birth in two ways: (1) The Physical Birth of Christ into the World, and (2) The spiritual birth of Christ into the heart and life of an unbeliever.
I.        WE CELEBRATE THE PHYSICAL BIRTH OF CHRIST ON DECEMBER 25.
1.        His physical birth is God¡¯s fully communicated glory.
(1) The birth communicates the glory of the infinite God.
(2) The birth communicates the glory of the infant.
2.        His physical birth is God¡¯s first Christmas gift.
(1) This gift is the gift of compassion (mercy and forgiveness).
(2) This gift is the gift of a coming passion (death on the cross for our sins)
3.        His physical birth is God¡¯s freely conferred grace.
(1) Grace is an attitude that confers love on undeserving persons.
(2) Grace is an action that confers undeserved benefits.
        His physical birth is celebrated one day a year on His birthday—December 25. This birth was an extraordinary act of God¡¯s grace. God took on human form, lived among us, and later died on the cross for our sins. Without this physical birth, our salvation would not be possible. On that first Christmas Day, God gave us the special Christmas present of His Son, Jesus Christ. What present have you given to Him?
                Illustration: A little girl and her two sisters celebrated their mother¡¯s birthday. The oldest girl worked, saved money, and bought her mother a serving tray. The middle girl could only afford a little ribbon for her mother¡¯s hair. The youngest girl had nothing to give. Nearly in tears, she had an idea. She set the serving tray on the floor and stepped on it and said, ¡°All I have to give is myself.¡± Ah! What a gift! It was the best birthday present of all. We also should learn to give ourselves to Jesus!
II.        WE SHOULD ALSO CELEBRATE THE SPIRITUAL BIRTH OF CHRIST INTO THE HEART AND LIFE OF AN UNBELIEVER.
1.        The spiritual birth of Christ into an unbeliever¡¯s life is an enriching experience.
(1) It enriches the speaking (giving us a new subject matter).
(2) It enriches the thinking (giving us knowledge).
2.        The spiritual birth of Christ into an unbeliever¡¯s life is an empowering experience.
(1) It gives strength to run the race of life (to the finish line—or end).
(2) It gives strength to reap the reward (for faithful living—blameless in Him).
3.        The spiritual birth of Christ into an unbeliever¡¯s life is an evangelized experience.
(1) We see the importance of evangelizing unbelievers then (the life of Paul).
(2) We see the importance of evangelizing unbelievers now (your life and mine).
        The physical birth of Christ is a non-repeatable event. The spiritual birth of Christ into the heart and life of an unbeliever can occur again and again! Every day of the year can be Christmas if you will tell someone else about Jesus Christ.
                Illustration: A little boy was going to school for the first time. He was bashful and afraid. His perceptive mother gave him a beautiful rose to give to the teacher. On the way, he met another little boy who had torn his new shirt and was crying. He offered him the rose and both were happy. The rose was shared with two more along the way—the last one being a little girl. At school, the little girl said, ¡°Teacher, we brought this rose for you.¡± They were all happy because they shared!
CONCLUSION
        Will you celebrate Christmas with others throughout the year? Will you share what you have, what you know, what you have experienced? If you will, every day can be Christmas for you as Jesus is born spiritually into some unbeliever¡¯s heart and life.

12-27 ¼³±³¿ø°í
12-13